Whether or not you think portals are new age jabberwocky, or whether they should only exist in Start Trek, I’d like to share the following:
On Aug. 8, 2015 (8+8+(2+1+5=8)), thousands of people from around the world gathered in significant geographical locations around the globe with the intention of connecting in unity and love for the possibility of creating a new world.
Regardless of the numerological significance of this date, the fact is that when thousands of people come together under a shared idea, the co-creative power we generate together is quantic. That is, infinite possibilities become available because we imagine they are possible; thus, we allow them to be possible. This is key. We create the portal, and we open it, too.
I like the way Matías De Stefano puts it:
“Numbers and dates are simply focal points that help us to concentrate our thought, and their repetition is what sustains and reconstructs them over and over again to grow in knowledge and consciousness.”
My Trip to Shuswap Lake
In all honesty, I wasn’t planning on doing anything special for 8-8-8. Perhaps something quiet on my own to connect internally, but it never occurred to me that I could actually go somewhere and participate physically.
Then one of my best friends called me and invited me up to her grandparent’s place on Shuswap Lake, in the interior of BC. It clicked: “Of course that’s where I should be!”
Herein started a wonderful and unexpected adventure into the co-creative power of numerological portals. Adventures don’t only exist when I travel outside Canada, thank God! The beauty of this adventure is that it all came together without me really intending it. Things just connected, one by one, in a beautiful escalation of meaning and purpose.
The Adventure Begins
Our first stop along the way was a Buddhist Relic exposition at a temple out in Richmond. We went because my friend’s boyfriend was going, and it seemed like a significant place to stop and connect before commencing the 5 hour drive up to Shuswap.
Here, I spent time connecting with the relics of ancient Buddhist masters, sitting in silence, and quietly asking for information and guidance about what to do for 8-8-8. I came upon an ancient book of sutras and flipped it open to a random page. Although I can’t remember exactly what it said, it was something to the effect of:
“and she bathed in sacred waters…cleansing the past conflicts of planets, temples, and peoples…opening to receive new ways…”
Whatever it actually said, I received 3 key pieces of information:
- I needed to swim in the lake
- My work would somehow be connected to the what was being done in Egypt, where a group of people were travelling up the Nile River visiting all the ancient sites and temples, gathering their encoded knowledge to culminate in a huge release of energy and information from the King’s Chamber of the Great Pyramid Cheops on the morning of 8-8-8 (more info here: harwitumthepath.blogspot.ca). How? I had no idea.
- The work had to do with opening up to new possibilities
Okay, so I just needed to figure out how Shuswap Lake was connected to the Nile River and ancient Egyptian monuments. Noooo problem.
We started out on the 5 hour drive. Somewhere along the way, I posed the question to my friend Tia about what she thought the meaning and significance of Shuswap Lake was. She responded, “Let’s ask my Mom, she has experience with channeling and could help us access some answers.” So when we arrived at her cabin a few hours later, we approached her unexpecting mother:
“Tomorrow is 8-8-8, and we need to know how Shuswap Lake is connected to ancient Egypt and the Nile River! What is the geographical significance of Shuswap Lake in the body of the Earth? What does this land need in order to take its next evolutionary step?”
Slightly puzzled by all these questions, seemingly flung at her out of nowhere but simultaneously open and willing to help, she responded:
“Well…we’ve been invited to uncle Terry’s for dinner in half an hour, but we could tune in right now to see what we can find…”
So we sat down together in a circle, made a list of pointed questions, meditated in silence for ten minutes, and opened to receive…
It’s amazing what a little bit of trust, curiosity, openness, and a loving clairvoyant mother can lead to…
The Keys of Activation
1) The first piece of information we received, which was also a confirmation for me, was that we had to swim in the lake. Why? Because everything is connected through water. So really, everything that was happening at the Nile, regardless of how far away it was, was also happening here. We forget, in our fixation on physical reality, that everything is connected from within. An activation and release of ancient knowledge in Egypt also meant an activation and release of ancient knowledge in Shuswap. However, it was also physical. That is, we had to submerge our bodies in water for the energetic level to be consummated on the physical level. It was actually happening in our physical DNA. (If this doesn’t make any sense at all, don’t worry).
2) The next piece of information we received was crucial, and it came through in quite a comical way. Tia’s mom, Lori-Ann, was groping for the meaning of Shuswap Lake:
“Okay, so what is the significance of Shuswap lake in all of this? Let’s see…
…It’s a lake that’s shaped like an H…
….or an X…with four legs…
It’s a chromosome!!!”
Turns out, Shuswap is shaped like a chromosome. Confirmation: not only would be be activating our own DNA internally by swimming in the lake, we would also be activating “the Earth’s DNA” as a reflection of the micro-macro relationship of the human body and the Earth body. It was perfect. (If this is severely clashing with your sense of logic, just think metaphorically, it’s all good.)
3) The third piece of information had to do directly with the work being done at the Great Pyramid of Cheops. To summarize as practically as possible, this group had been travelling to each of the ancient Egyptian temples along the Nile “collecting” the energy and knowledge stored in their stones (think of these temples
like pen drives of information), so that early on the morning of 8-8-8, they could
“release” all of this ancient knowledge into the planetary “network” (think ley lines or meridians of the Earth), thus freeing up this information for anyone to access within their own bodies. That is, each and every one of us would become our own “temple” or “pyramid” by awakening this information in our own DNA, like a massive declassification of ancient Egyptian knowledge. In our bodies. Yes!
This would facilitate an opening in human consciousness that would allow us to start remembering what we have forgotten, to open up our connection to the galaxy, and unlock certain potentialities that have lain dormant in our DNA for millennia.
Sound crazy? I invite you to put your space suit on (didn’t you always want to fly through the galaxy?!)
After rather unexpectedly receiving all of this information, we realized we were sitting inside a pyramid-shaped cabin with large three-tiered pyramid shaped windows. We were in our very own pyramidal time portal 🙂
So that’s what we did. We carried out a beautiful meditation on the shores of the lake, cloaked in the soft darkness of the desert night. The following day, I made sure I dove into the lake many times, joyously soaking up the sensation of fresh, sweet lake water caressing and cleansing my body. Each and every tingle of delight was like a chromosome waking up 😛
Skinny dipping was a no brainer. So was naked sun bathing.
In the following few days, I received unprecedented amounts of insight and inspiration surrounding my work and purpose here in British Columbia, which was a huge relief, considering every time I come back here I usually want to leave again. But I’ll save that for another post. I also had a vision for a project that encompasses every passion and interest I’ve ever had – picture world travel, dance, music, arts, and uniting humanity….but I’m sure I’ll write about that in a future post, too.
To summarize the most relevant insights and information that I received:
1) We are here to be human. That is, “spiritual” or “religious” practitioners are too often desperate to “get back home”, return to “Source”, find “God”, or “ascend” out of this human experience. Expanding beyond our physical reality and consciousness is one thing, yes, but evolution has two streams: one up into the Heavens, and one down into the Earth. Those who have already “woken up” also need to “awaken down”. Be human. That’s what we came for: integration. And to be silly.
2) The times we are in are such that universal and galactic information is available to us all. It is in our DNA. It is inside of us. That means that everything you’ve every needed or wanted to know, is simply an investigation away…if you are willing to dive into your own interior and open up to the possibility of communicating with the non-physical intelligences of your own being, which encompasses All. Their are universes inside of you.
3) We become “pyramidal portals” of communication into the universe when we align with light and love. The ancients constructed their temples and pyramids to mirror the stars in the skye, becoming monumental “radio antennas” to receive information and anchor it into the Earth. I now see that the human body has this same capacity. We are living radio antennas that were ingenuously constructed to connect with the Heavens, which are activated through light-love frequencies. Why light and love? Not because we are hippies. From what I gather, it has to do with frequency and energy-wave compatibility with higher intelligences.
With that, I will end this mind-warping journey into the portals of the galaxy. I hope it was fun for you, as it was soul-tickling fun for me.
I’d like to end with an excerpt from a meditation that was channelled by Nuria Alonso for the 888 portal:
The Earth grid is impregnated in the form of golden rain…soaking her in the ancient wisdom and new frequency of the New Light from the Central Sun…the ancient wisdom and new frequency are carried to all places…impregnating the trees…the plants…the New Earth…amplifying itself wherever necessary…wherever it is called, in all places…to the hearts of all people…wherever it is asked for…
In this way closing an Ancient cycle…and opening a New one….
From Cheops to the Central Sun and the Galaxy…the light sent is an awaited signal…that notifies the galaxy that Humanity has remembered the time has come…to recover their wisdom, their Light, their connection…
Commencing a new cycle, in which we can construct a Civilization that we feel proud of…gathering the wisdom of those who preceded us…to create a New Earth in alignment with the New Times…in harmony with the laws of the Cosmos…and with a legacy in our Hearts:
I am One with the Universe.
Source: Meditación Egipto 888